"Some processes focus on people issues like improving morale or communication, while others focus on strategic planning and business aspects. What's exciting and different about Integrated Clarity® is that it addresses both at the same time."
—Human Resources Manager, moving and logistics company
We believe every organization has six universal needs. We use our proprietary framework, Integrated Clarity® (IC), and Nonviolent CommunicationSM (NVC) to illuminate these needs and increase efficiency in an organization's operations by encouraging a blame-free work environment that focuses people on the needs of the organization while being creative, productive and engaged in active learning.
What we think is unique about our approach is that our framework and process works on all three levels within an organization: intrapersonal (what goes on inside of us), interpersonal (how we are with others) and organizational (how we engage with the whole system and the customer).
Applying IC and NVC to the workplace takes many forms:
1. Strategic planning – from core values to branding
2. Facilitated decision making
3. Organization development consulting
4. Communication training
5. Customer service training
6. Performance review training
7. Executive and employee coaching
8. Keynote speeches, conference presentations and workshops for corporate events